Friday, February 11, 2011

Here I Go Again

So much has gotten my attention.  The first thing, as I watch gas prices rise on an average of two cents a day, I wonder why this is not headline news like it was let us say three years ago.  Then I was told big oil controlled the government.  There was a change at the top; did big oil just change where they sent their checks? 

If we needed an investigation then, we need one now.  A coincidence?  I think not, to quote one of my favorite characters  Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I don’t believe in coincidences.

Next up, puppy mills.  20 Golden Retriever  pups were rescued at a mill, emaciated.  We all need to speak out for our little friends who cannot speak for themselves.  If you want a puppy or older dog rescue one.  There are so many out there who are crying for our help and love.  I have experience with a rescue group called Boston Buddies.  They will go to any length to rescue Boston Terriers, and get them well before they are adopted.  Speak out about puppy mills and any stores who sell puppy mill dogs, please.

Another one of our politicians has just resigned after being caught lying about his marital status, and posted shirtless pictures of himself  on Craig’s List.  Good riddance to him.  Why is anyone surprised?  He lied; politicians lie every day, a fact admitted by Governor Jerry Brown of California.  He said this prior to his election and was still voted in.  I implore both sides of the isle to do a better job in checking out their candidates, and we should do a better job at picking the person who wants to earn our vote.

Finally on a personal note, I am again dealing with medical issues, which I want to keep private, but any good thoughts will be much appreciated.

  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vince, our best wishes for whatever health issue you are currently battling.

Kathy DeLisi

Dave Williams said...

As you regularly give us your good thoughts, mine are with you.