Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can You Envision The Change In The Universe?

Only six more days with all of this bad karma, this negativity.  Yes I am talking about the upcoming election.  Now do not get me wrong, I truly believe it is such an important day, and we should all vote the way we believe.  I do not care if you are voting Democrat, Republican, or even for a Martian, please vote on Tuesday, and make it an informed vote.

Do not vote because you think he is cute, or she is hot, learn the issues determine how it will affect you!  Then make the informed vote.  Study propositions; do not leave it up to biased commercials.

Ah yes the commercials.  Nothing but negativity, bad karma coming from all sides of the isle.  Thank God for DVR’S!!!  Especially during this season of doom and gloom, yes I am talking political commercials; I really LOVE zipping right past all of them.  Hey politicians think about that the next time you are spending big bucks for an ad.  When I hear one on the radio, I go to the next station, or better yet start up my mp3 players and listen politics free.

We have to send a message to our elected officials.  Negativity will not be tolerated.  I guess we can do this by, pardon the word, change.  I am very tempted to vote against EVERYONE in office.  Let us start again with new people as our elected officials and see if they can get the job done.  Yes that is right, cross party lines.  I never did understand the concept of voting for just for just one party.  I have yet to find one which a totally agree with.  So why not “vote the bums out.”  Hey I may even see wholesale changes in the way my state is governed.  But is this a dream.  I find it hard to believe I am the only one who feels this way.  Let me know, leave a comment on the blog.

Most importantly, next Tuesday, get out there and VOTE.  If you do not, you cannot complain about the outcome.



1 comment:

Skip Olson said...

You're right on the money, Vince.