Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

I am sick of the far right and far left... they always seem to look for a fight... as anyone ever heard of compromise? I do dont understand why people cannot find the middle.  And I really do not understand why people can take topic a and all of a sudden they are on  topic z

Case in point.  I posted on my facebook how upset I was with ABC Radio news for having to bring up dirt about George Steinbrenner on the day of his death.  Sure some people disagreed with me and that is always fine, however one of my "friends had to ad a profanity laced tirade about Genn Beck and FOX News.  What that had to do with the price of tea I just do not know

I am a diabetic and have been since the 80's.  It beats me up every day.  It is not in control more than out.  I wish this killer disease would get more funding to research how to control or even stop diabetes.  It will help millions.

With the excessive heat and heat alerts please check on your older and ill neighbors to see they are ok!!!!

No comments: