Saturday, July 17, 2010

Move Those Signs Now!!!!

Here it is a beautiful Saturday morning in the Valley, I am driving and there they are street signs on wheels  advertising everything from massages to breakfast.  There is always one problem.  The signs pollute the streets with low budget down right ugly signs.  Not only that they take up hard to be found parking places along the streets.

Lets get rid of these signs NOW!!  Hey LAPD... ticket and tow them if they are  there longer than it is legal to park.  Hey City Hall.. do something like pass an ordinance to get rid of these eye eyesores.

One thing I do when I am stopped long enough to do so I copy their phone number then call them and tell them I will never use their services because of the signs.

I did see something which made me laugh today.  An owner of one of these signs was standing by it very upset.  It was the victim of tagging.  Now that was just fine with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very happy to see that you have an add for Avon on here since I have recently become an Avon lady. Thanks for the free advertising. Oh, and I agree about those signs. We have them on Long Island, too.