Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Please Rescue -Beware of Puppy Mills

This is Mia.  She is a rescue from Boston Buddies, and thank God for them!  My friend rescued "The Mi" two years ago when she was nine... no one wanted her;  she was too old.  She was rescued by Boston Buddies from a very bad situation.  "The Mi" and I have become very close. She has brought nothing but joy to my life... She just loves the sun, as you will see in the picture below, and loves to be loved.

When I was recovering from surgery Mia comforted me, she knew something was wrong and would not leave my side.  When something is wrong now she senses it better than humans.  In fact humans cannot sense when Mia is not feeling well.

There are thousand like Mia out there who offer love and companionship just waiting for you to let them adopt you.  Please consider this if you are looking for a dog or a cat.

I live in the Valley in California, and along Ventura Blvd. there are pet stores selling puppies fromPuppy Mills.  Be aware these dogs come with a good chance of major medical issues through cross breeding and terrible living conditions.  Pass these stores by, or let them know what they are doing in wrong.



There is nothing better than the love of a dog or cat, and if you rescue one you will have  a friend for life.

No comments: