Friday, July 23, 2010

Diabetics Unite at Food Stores!!!!

I was at one of the food stores I shop at today.  It was a Vons.  I wanted to see how diabetic friendly they are.  I asked about sugar free drinks, desserts, no sugar added items, low carb selections.  The manager was happy to answer my questions and take suggestions.  We are a very big group of consumers, but if we do not speak up we will not be heard.  So please speak up.  During the weeks and months to come I will be checking grocery stores, food stores like Trader Joe's, Fresh and Easy, and Whole Foods.  So far the least diabetic friendly store is Whole Foods.  I asked Fresh and Easy to get a sugar free product and they did.  So let us unite and find the best place to spend our money!!!!... Post your suggestions and findings on this blog, and I will spread the word.

Thanks!!!

No comments: