Friday, January 22, 2010

What iIs Caremark Doing?

Carmark is my perscription insurance company, or maybe I should say Czar.  They tel;l me I must fill my perscriptions at CVS Parmacy,  .  And now when i went to renew my Levemir which I need for my diabetes they tell me I must get it through the mail.  The only problem is I need Levemir daily.  I am diabetic and without it my blood sugars will go out of conytol;.  Caremark is playing god with a small g to save a few bucks at the expense of MY health.  so here it is Friday and no levimir.   I wonder Ihow my sufars will react.  Is this at all legal?  I would assume hnot but I am  not a lawyer.  Hopefully I can get an answer to this.  I really don't want to shop at CVS.  Their customer service leve so much to be desire, buyt thanks to Caremark I am forced to spend my dollars there.  Would love to hear from others with this problem.

No comments: